POLC Government Employees Labor Council
The Governmental Employees Labor Council (GELC) dedicates itself to the betterment of public employees through representation of its’ members in collective bargaining and other labor relations matters. To this end, this organization will:
- Assist in and promote the formation of collective bargaining units for public employee personnel.
- Act as a collective bargaining agent for members and members’ units.
- Engage in collective bargaining, mediation and arbitration, if necessary for the purpose of improving wages, hours and conditions of work and advancing the rights and promoting the security of members.
- Provide expert research analysis for negotiations, fact finding and arbitration.
- Maintain full-time professional Staff Representatives not part-time employees.
- Arrange Legal Counsel for all hearings.
- Offer the very best to members.